So You Decided To Buy A Home What Is Your Next Step? Make a list of course! That’s right, your should make a list with columns for you wants, needs and Have to have!Once you complete your
Free Money Is Calling Your Name
FREE money is calling your name. Go ahead, answer back.
Homeownership is closer than you think. A lot closer, thanks to the free down payment money the Home Is Possible program is giving to people just like you.
The program, established in 2014 by the Nevada Housing Division, offers free money to low and middle income homebuyers who can afford a monthly mortgage payment, but may face some challenges when it comes to securing a down payment and closing costs.
What’s the catch? We’re happy to report that there isn’t one. The Nevada Housing Division is simply on a mission to provide affordable housing opportunities and improve the quality of life for Nevada residents. (That means you!) We’ve got a 40-year track record of doing so, and we very much look forward to the next 40 years
Here’s the skinny on the amazing Home Is Possible program.
• Non-repayable money up to 5% of the loan value • Usable for down payment and closing costs
• Attractive interest rate 30-year loan • No first-time homebuyer requirement
• Financing available for manufactured homes • Statewide program
• Qualifying income must be below $95,500 * Home price below $400,000
• Minimum credit score of 640 • Homebuyer must live in home as primary residence
• Homebuyer education course required • Must meet standard underwriting requirements
Find an approved lender at HomeIsPossibleNV.org